[CnD] Perfecly Moist Chicken Breast

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 27 22:14:13 EDT 2015

I've not tried this but I plan to, and I am adding lemon juice....smile
Perfecly Moist Chicken Breast

Author: Diana Keuilian

Prep time:  5 mins

Cook time:  6 hours

Total time:  6 hours 5 mins

Serves: 4

Ingredients

.                            2 Organic Chicken Breasts

.                            Sea Salt

.                            Ground Black Pepper

.                            Fajita Seasoning (or seasoning of your choice)

.                            3 cups Organic Chicken Broth

Instructions

1.                Wash the chicken breasts and pat dry. Generously season
with salt, pepper and fajita seasoning.

2.                Place the seasoned chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Fully

cover with chicken broth. Cook on low for 6 hours.

3.                Remove from the slow cooker and serve. Enjoy!

Nutrition Information

Calories: 141 Fat: 3.1 Carbohydrates: 0 Sodium: 99 Fiber: 0 Protein: 28

Recipe by Real Healthy Recipes at
http://realhealthyrecipes.com/2013/12/29/how-to-make-perfecly-moist-chicken-
breast-video/

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
Today's trouble is enough for today."
~Matt. 6:34-Sugar