[CnD] Pork

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:22:40 EDT 2015

It depends how big the tenderloin is and how much chorizo you going to put in it but I think you want to put less water because if you put too much the chorizo would probably lose its flavor maybe somebody on here will tell you how much water I wish I could tell you because my little bit is maybe before their half a cup or something like that.

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone