[CnD] Pork

Dark Count darkcount1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:02:46 EDT 2015

I will second this, but also will say that it truly depends on the type
of chorizo you are going to use.
Here in California, unless I get it  from the Mexican grocery store, the
stuff I buy at safeway is mostly rendered into    lard by the end when
fried.

But if you are using the real deal, its really similar to sausage and
should not loose its flavor at all unless you over use water.

Yum!

D C