[CnD] delivery problems - Re: If you're ordering cooking equipmet, etc.

john mcconnell djmcconnell4753 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 18:52:47 EDT 2015

Hello Skeeter:
The next time this happens, per customer service experience, always, always, request a manager, and advise them in detail what has been going on.
If possible, give them dates if not, they can look back in whatever log they may have on your profile, and they can get the address correct, or you may need to just use the regular postal service of possible.
Just a thought.

John McConnell