[CnD] Frustrations in the kitchen sometimes

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Sat May 2 14:17:59 EDT 2015

I can understand doing that in your own home, but not in someone else's.  If
you tell someone, specifically, to put things back where you got them from,
and if they don't know where something should go, ask you, they should do as
you ask.  If they don't follow directions on a regular basis, and continue
to put things where they don't belong after you have brought this to their
attention numerous times, then you are justified in not having them work for
you anymore.  Also, let their employer, if they are working for an agency,
know why you let them go.

you! really! are! finished!