[CnD] Sugar's Calabazitas(squash)

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:53:57 EDT 2015

Hey sugar this is Teresa I am from Arizona and I am Hispanic, my mother makes this all the time but what I would like to know is how do you add the cheese without the cheese getting stuck to the sides and bottom I want it like saucy my mother never used to make it with cheese because my dad does not like geez! LOL and I miss eating this dish. I hope you got the rest of this if it's a repeat sorry my phone is acting strange. I now live in Florida.

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone