[CnD] Question and recipe for leg of lamb

john mcconnell djmcconnell4753 at comcast.net
Sun May 24 12:36:05 EDT 2015

Hello List:

Pardon my ignorance, but when a recipe calls for a clove of garlic, does it
call for the little thing that looks like a seed, or does it call for the
whole garlic?

I prepared a leg of lamb as follows:

3 potatoes sliced. 3-4 baby carrots. 1 half of an onion chopped, ½ cup of
water.

Take the netting off of the leg of lamb, rub it with a little pepper, and if
so desired some garlic powder.

Put it into a crockpot, and then the vegetables on the top of it.

Pour the water on the side, and not onto the meat and vegetables.

Put the crockpot on high for 4-6 hours, or low for 10-12 hours.

I couldn’t find a recipe in any cookbook, that coordinated whit what we
have, so I thought outside of the box.

The lamb came out really yummy!

If anyone has any different lamb recipes, please share them.

Last note: When putting recipes into the list, remember, that some of are
totally blind, and cannot tell when something is golden brown, or there is
not pink in it, either meat, or something else. Just a friendly reminder.

Thanks for reading, and hoe you like this recipe.

Regards,

John and Carol McConnell