[CnD] Question and recipe for leg of lamb

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Sun May 24 19:32:27 EDT 2015

On the other hand, explanation of terms and techniques and methods, from the
perspective of a blind person, is what this was originally about, and I
think that we should get back to that aspect for those who don't know.  This
is why I prefer recipes that are not just cut and pasted from the Internet.
"Cook until golden brown" is not preferable, because color means nothing to
me.  I would rather have a recipe that has meaning to a blind person that
includes time and temperature or a way to tell when the food is done.

you! really! are! finished!