[CnD] The RangeMate is pretty handy, sometimes

Lisa Belville lisab12 at frontier.com
Fri May 29 01:00:02 EDT 2015

Hi, Alex.

My mom got me one of these from QVC, only it's round and has a silicone
insert I can use to steam veggies.  There's also a 4 cavity silicone muffin
pan that comes with it.

So far I really like mine.  I've made meat loaf, hamburgers, several types
of chicken and have steamed vegetables with no problem.

It is tricky to figure out cooking times, even though the microwave wattage
used in their manual is an 1100 watt and that's the same as mine, so there's
been some trial and error.

Still, it does a good job with browning things and you really can make a
grilled chese that's crispy on both sides.  You'd never know it was cooked
in a microwave.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
lisab12 at frontier.com