[CnD] The RangeMate is pretty handy, sometimes

Alex Hall mehgcap at icloud.com
Fri May 29 10:31:25 EDT 2015

Oh yes, butter the outside of the bread! That will stop it from sticking, as it cooks, and will also help to crisp the outside and give it the texture of a grilled cheese. The instructions say, if I remember right, to cook it for 2 to 3 minutes, flip it, then cook for another minute. As others have said, though, you'll have to play with the times and see what is best based on your microwave and preferences.

Sent from my iPhone