[CnD] garden veggie casserole

rebecca manners rebeccamanners at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:50:09 EDT 2015

Hi fellow cooks.

We had a dinner at church yesterday, and my mom and I made this recipe. It turned out really well, but I am thinking of adding some sour cream, mushroom soup or something similar to the vegetables next time I make it. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Becky Manners

GARDEN VEGGIE CASSEROLE

1 1/2 cup chopped zucchini

1 cup chopped yellow summer squash

1 cup chopped tomato

1 medium onion, chopped

1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese

1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

1 1/2 cup milk

3/4 cup baking mix

3 eggs

3/4 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon pepper

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease 13 X 9 inch baking

dish. Sprinkle zucchini, yellow squash, tomato, onion and

cheeses evenly in baking dish. Beat remaining ingredients in

blender at high speed 15 sec. or with a hand beater for 1

min or until smooth. Pour evenly in dish. Bake 35-40 minutes

or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand

5 minutes before cutting