[CnD] Slicing cookies from a log.

ajackson212 at att.net ajackson212 at att.net
Tue Jun 16 09:56:05 EDT 2015

Hi, Ellen,
If you are hesitant to slice cookies why not form the dough into 1/2 inch balls and then flatten them with the bottom of a drinking glass dipped in flour to the desired thickness.  You can wrap the dough in plastic and chill it well first.
If you have a knife with a guide you could use that to make your slices uniform.
The recipe sounds delicious; I'll have to try it soon; I love the flavor of rosemary.
Good Luck!
Alice