[CnD] two minute velvet fudge

Anna Globe annabarbosa at cogeco.ca
Tue Jun 16 18:38:00 EDT 2015

This fudge is so easy to make, feel free to dress it up for your own tastes.
We have even made it without nuts in deference to my niece.

Two-Minute Velvet Fudge

3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk (don't use evaporated milk)
1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup walnuts, chopped

Microwave chips and milk in a 2-quart bowl on high for two minutes. Stir
until smooth. Stir in sugar and vanilla, then nuts until well blended. Pour
into buttered 8-by-8-inch pan. Refrigerate and chill until firm (about 90
minutes).

Cut into 16, 2-inch squares.
Ana Globe
Please join us at the following address