[CnD] new recipe

rebecca manners rebeccamanners at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 20 19:05:57 EDT 2015

My mom found this recipe on Pinterest, and we are making it for supper.

Four boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
12 oz spaghetti cooked and drained (we are using elbow macaroni instead)
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 soup can chicken broth
The recipe calls for 1 lb Velvida cheese. We are using a bag of shredded Taco-flavored cheese instead.

Layer all ingredients in casserole dish. If using the shredded cheese, save a little for topping if desired. Bake at 350 for about thirty minutes or until heated through.

Enjoy,

Becky Manners