[CnD] Zucchini

vjack at pacinfo.com vjack at pacinfo.com
Sat Jun 20 19:50:09 EDT 2015

The way I like to oven fry zucchini is to heat the oven to 400 line a cookie sheet with parchment paper with a little olive oil on it,  then dip the zucchini rings or fingers in first, flour with seasoning, then dip in beaten egg with a little hot sauce and milk  in it and then dip in cracker crumbs. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once. Very good. Vicki