[CnD] Can someone re-send recipe for chocolate chip banana bars? ?

Alex Hall mehgcap at icloud.com
Fri Jul 17 22:57:02 EDT 2015

Hi all,
The craziest thing has happened: the ingredients list for my "chocolate chip banana bar" recipe has vanished from my Paprika app′ I can't find it anywhere else, and I'm hoping I got it from this list originally. Can anyone who has it please send it here? It had bananas, sugar, flour, oil instead of butter (I think), and no brown sugar. At least, I am pretty sure I'm recalling those details correctly. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone