[CnD] Slow Cookers/Crock Pots

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Tue Jul 21 18:39:27 EDT 2015

I know that people will tell you where to buy, but, rather than doing that,
I'll suggest that you check out Rival, and I hope I'm spelling it correctly.

Also, if you know the brand that gave up the ghost, was it a good dependable
one?  If so, don't fix what's not broken.  Go with the brand you had, if it
was a good one.  HTH.

you! really! are! finished!