[CnD] Slow Cookers/Crock Pots

John Diakogeorgiou jdiakoge2584 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:05:31 EDT 2015

Unfortunately what was good several years ago is not necessarily good
today. Quality has really deteriorated in the past few years. I would
suggest going to Amazon and reading some of the the reviews. I've had
really good success doing this with many items. A companies web site
is usually much more expensive.

On 7/21/15, Charles Rivard via Cookinginthedark