[CnD] shake 'n bake question

brenda mueller brendin at smart2.net
Tue Jul 21 22:04:44 EDT 2015

No, just lay the pieces out flat instead of stacking them.
You're using a conventional oven not a microwave.

Brenda Mueller

<cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
>To: cooking in the dark list <Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
>Date sent: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 22:28:34 +0000
>Subject: [CnD] shake 'n bake question

>Concerning the timing.  The directions state to cook the chicken
in a preheated 350 degree oven for one hour and 30 minutes.  I'm
making a double batch, 16 chicken drumsticks.  Should the cooking
time be increased?  If so, any recommendations are appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

>---
>Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think
you're finished, you! really! are! finished!