[CnD] Frying chicken and potatoes.

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:25:05 EDT 2015

I agree with you on that, plus you won't get all that grease when you fry the chicken versus in the oven we use shake and bake a lot but I will like to know about the potatoes more if you can give me away how to do that when I had site I used to do the potatoes like that but forgot how to do them Plus I would like to stay away from cooking stuff in the oven due to trying to save on electricity! LOL

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone