[CnD] Low-Fat Rocky Road Brownies - 3 pts

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 24 11:59:20 EDT 2015

Low-Fat Rocky Road Brownies - 3 pts

4                    egg whites
1/2  cup           sugar
1      tbsp          vanilla
1/2  cup           cocoa powder -- sifted
1/2  tsp           baking powder
1/4  tsp           salt
1/2  cup           flour
1      cup           marshmallow cream

Preheat oven to 325º. Prepare a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and flour. In a
mixing bowl, combine baking powder, cocoa/carob powder, salt and flour. In
another mixing bowl, combine egg whites, sugar, vanilla, and marshmallow
cream. Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Bake for 18 mins.

from Devotions For Dieters

~Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, Let me walk upon the
waters
Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior.
~Be Blessed, Sugar