[CnD] Mixing streusel

Debbra Piening debbra.piening at att.net
Sun Aug 2 12:24:19 EDT 2015

Yes, my mistake; it's coarse crumbs you want.  I think I said fine crumbs.  I've never used a pastry blender because I never think to look for one and have always done fine with the knives. Hopefuly, someday I'll try that, too!  Have fun, Alex, with the right tools, it's actually easier than you might think.