[CnD] High Fiber Muffins

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 2 17:45:22 EDT 2015

High Fiber Muffins

1 c. whole wheat flour
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. baking powder
2 c. All Bran cereal
1 1/4 c. skim milk
1 egg
1/4 c. Canola oil
1/2 - 3/4 c. raisins

Combine cereal and milk. Set aside to soften cereal (5 minutes).

Stir together whole wheat flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Set aside.

Add oil and egg to cereal and milk. Mix well. Add flour mixture. Stir until
combined. Fold in raisins. Spoon into foil baking cups (2 1/2 inch size)
that line muffin tin. Makes 12 high fiber, low fat muffins. Bake at 400
degrees for 17 minutes.

from Devotions For Dieters

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps
there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze
among flowers."
Hellen Keller
~So Blessed,Sugar