[CnD] Looking for a certain type of pumpkin oat cookie

Alex Hall mehgcap at icloud.com
Sat Aug 8 11:55:39 EDT 2015

Hi again all,
I'm searching for pumpkin oatmeal cookies. The thing is, I want a softer oatmeal cookie with pumpkin, rather than a pumpkin cookie with oats. I hope that makes sense. Essentially, my goal is to have a standard oatmeal cookie that tastes of, and is softer because of, pumpkin and associated spices. I don't want the softer, caky cookie you get with pumpkin-based cookies, but with some oats added. I know exactly what I'm after, but I feel like I'm not explaining it very well. Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehgcap at icloud.com