[CnD] drumsticks and ranch dressing

rebecca manners rebeccamanners at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 20:30:06 EDT 2015

It's been a while, but I've put plain ranch dressing on chicken and cooked
it that way before. It turned out good. If I remember correctly, the
dressing moistened the chicken. You can also cook it until almost done and
then put the dressing on for the last few minutes of cooking time.

Just my thoughts,

Becky Manners