[CnD] Cutting big sandwiches and stuff

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Wed Aug 26 17:19:27 EDT 2015

Not sure, because I don't cut them.  I suppose that you'd start at one edge
and measure so that it would be close to being equal pieces, then press
until the knife is on the plate at the sharp end.  Then apply pressure
gradually until the knife has been worked down into the sandwich.  Then lift
up on the knife and follow the partial cut until the sharp edge is almost at
the end of your cut, stab until the point meets the plate and proceed as
before until the sandwich has partially been cut all the way across.  You
should then be able to put the knife back at the starting point and, with
one swipe, pull it through the sandwich with the sharp edge touching the
plate.  This sounds more complicated when reading it than it is to do.  A
good idea might be to practice on something thin, at home, until you get the
idea.  A grilled cheese sandwich could be used.  I hope this made sense??
I've been picturing doing it in my head as I've been typing.

you! really! are! finished!