[CnD] T-fal deep fryer

Wendy wdywms327 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 10:39:10 EDT 2015

Charles or anyone who has/had a T-fal deep fryer. I have not used mine in some years & want to now. It does heat up, but how does the button work to lower & raise the basket? I cannot get it to move, so wonder if I have to do something special. It does push in & right back out when I let it go. Thanks
Wendy