[CnD] talking thermometer instructions

Alex Hall mehgcap at icloud.com
Sat Aug 29 10:40:21 EDT 2015

I believe I have the same one, though my model may differ. I'll assume yours is basically the same, though: a screen, below that a speaker grill, below that a large rubber button. A small rubber button is on the back, along with the battery compartment.

Assuming you've installed batteries, operation is very simple. The large rubber button will, when pressed and held for a few seconds, turn the unit on or off. Each state is indicated by beeps. While on, pressing the button quickly will speak the temperature recorded by the metal probe. You may not interrupt this announcement by pressing the button again. Pressing the small button on the back of the unit will toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit.