[CnD] can George be foiled?

john mcconnell djmcconnell4753 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 12:44:14 EDT 2015

Hello Charles (Skeeter):
I personally do not, due to I don't think the cooking would happen as without foil.
Being that the grill is electrical there might be the possibility of shorting out a part of the grill.
I have cooked meat, but have not tried anything like corn.
No speculation, just trying to think logically.
Regards,

John and Carol