[CnD] Making Mayonnaise Questions

Desi Noller desiandcandy at q.com
Tue Sep 29 14:32:00 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

I would like to try making my own Mayonnaise, but am a little afraid because every recipe I read says that it's necessary to drizzle the oil through the hole in the lid of the blender while the blender is running, and to do so just until the mixture has thickened.  Since I can't see it, I'm not sure how to know when that point has been reached.  Has anyone done this successfully?  If so, how did you do it?  Thanks so much in advance, and happy cooking!

Desi

Sent from my iPhone