[CnD] How to fill a Container with hot water?

Sherri Crum sssmiley77 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:27:47 EDT 2015

I use a liquid level indicator.

In case you do not know, this is a two pronged device which you place
over the rim of the cup ... and when the liquid reaches the level
where the prongs are, it emits a sound.

There are vibrating ones etc. They are battery operated.

Ahhh, I will never burn my finger again--the previous method.

On 10/2/15, Parham Doustdar via Cookinginthedark