[CnD] How to fill a Container with hot water?

Claudia Del Real claudiadr2013 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 15:14:40 EDT 2015

When the container is getting full, it sounds different and closer to
the top.  Then, I take my finger and place it on the outside of the
container, towards the top, to feel how full it is.  Usually, you can
feel the warmpth or coolness of the liquid on your fingertip and thus
know how far up you've filled it!

Claudia