[CnD] Fruit Dip

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 3 16:14:58 EDT 2015

Fruit Dip
1/2 c. sour cream
1 c. milk
1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 c. (8 oz.) crushed pineapple (don't drain)
1/3 c. shredded coconut

*Strawberries, melon balls, kiwi (sliced), bananas (sliced and
dipped in lemon juice), apples (sliced) and orange sections can be
used.

Arrange fruit attractively on large round platter with place for bowl
of dip in center.

To make dip, combine sour cream, milk and pudding in bowl with
a whisk until smooth. Add pineapple and coconut. Mix to combine.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.

Makes 2 cups dip. Save leftover dip in refrigerator.

Note: I fix a personal plate for each of my grandchildren. It help
keeping one child getting all the strawberries and none for the
other grandchildren.

(From Nancy's Kitchen (GrannyA))

'Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.'
~Blessed, Sugar