[CnD] How to fill a Container with hot water?

Parham Doustdar parham90 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 01:54:38 EDT 2015

Hi Claudia,

The problem I usually have is that not all containers make a loud enough
sound when you fill them. For example, when I'm pouring coffee from a
pot into a cup, it doesn't make a loud enough sound to be heard, maybe
because I'm not tilting the pot too much since I'm afraid of spillage?

Do you also face these problems? How do you solve them?

Thanks.