[CnD] Is macaroni being made smaller?

Jennifer Chambers jennilee99 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:23:12 EDT 2015

Designer pasta, don't you know.  :-)  People like different shapes and
sizes to make dishes appealing.  I like good, old elbow macaroni of
the larger size, and you are correct, you can buy that type in a bag.
The advantage to the bag is you can feel the size of the macaroni
through the plastic, so you will know instantly if that's the right
size and shape.

Jennifer

On 10/18/15, john mcconnell via Cookinginthedark