[CnD] Presure cooker problems

Debbie Deatherage debbied629 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 20:12:09 EDT 2015

Sent from my iPhoneWe are having some problems with our pressure cooker. It is releasing pressure before it is supposed to. It makes the sound that it seals and a few minutes later befor it is time it releases pressure. At first we didn't think there was enough water in it. We did a test with just liquid and it did the same. We have not had it that long. We don't know if it might be the valve or ring. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.
Debbie Deatherage