[CnD] Salt Rosemary Potatoes

ellen telker emtelk at optonline.net
Sat Nov 14 20:26:30 EST 2015

This is the potato recipe I found.  I made 3 potatoes which were the size of a fresh apricot or plum so I cooked them 4 minutes, then turned them and then cooked them another 3 minutes and they were done and they went nicely with my piece of fish and frozen broccoli.

Salt Rosemary Potatoes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 17 to 20 minutes
Serves 4
4 tbsp butter
2 pounds small red potatoes
1/4 cup coarse (Kosher) salt
2 tbsp. rosemary
Put butter in a 1 cup glass measure. Cook on high for 1 minute or until melted.
Wash potatoes, do not peel.
In a 10 inch shallow baking dish combine salt and rosemary; toss to blend.  Place potatoes on top and brush with half of the melted butter.  Cover with wax paper and cook on high for 8 minutes.  Turn potatoes over with tongs and brush with remaining butter.  Cover again and cook on high for 7 to 10 minutes, just until potatoes are fork tender, do not overcook.  Brush off excess salt and rosemary with a pastry brush.  Serve hot.