[CnD] frying sunnyside up eggs

Linda Yacks lyacks at frontier.com
Sun Nov 15 10:03:15 EST 2015

Hi,

If you like your eggs sunny-side-up and basted, here is a little trick. Get your grease hot, about medium heat as the other member said, and break your egg in the skillet. With the lid in one hand, put in a piece of ice and cover quickly to keep from getting splattered. Then cook for about 3 minutes, or longer if you like the egg a bit more done. Experiment with the time. My nephew cooked for Bob Evans for years and he gave me this trick. He says that is how they cook basted eggs.