[CnD] Omelet Question

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 20 17:11:37 EST 2015

Here is what I did, but I am  curious how it was done as well
I used 5 eggs
A splash of almond milk)that's the milk I always use)
 Some mushrooms, broccoli florets, tomato slices,
A little red onion and bacon bits then I sprayed a 9 by 13 pan with butter flavored Pam, and then I crumbled some croutons because I did not have bread crumbs or crackers, then sprinkled with shredded cheese
Popped it in the pre heated oven at 350 for about 20 minutes till everything was melted and took it out
I could of  sautéed the veggies first, but I did not since I was in a hurry, it was pretty good
sugarovern

‘Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.’
~Blessed, Sugar