[CnD] about freezing?

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 20:18:00 EST 2015

So I assume these are already cooked, correct. yes you can use them for Thanksgiving, just thaw completely in the refrigerator. Or, I haven[t tried this, but if the pies aren’t completely thawed, put them in the oven on a very low temp. this might even be better as your house would get the delicious pie smell!! You might want to put some extra comvering on the pies for the freezer so they don't get any freezer burn!