[CnD] spanish rice recipe please

Kimsan kimsansong at outlook.com
Mon Nov 23 13:37:03 EST 2015

When you say "white" rice. I have jasmine longrain rice, will this be ok, or are you talking the minute rice.
BTW, I made the cheesy hash brown casorol dish you posted this past weekend and my kids loved it. However, I couldn't help but wonder what else could I put it in it, like can I put hamburger meet, any vegetables like celary, etc?
If the ground beef is a go, then should I cook it first before I put it with the casorol?
I get several recipes from here and its helped a lot. I am improving as I always thought myself to be a terrible cook. lol