[CnD] Cooking Chicken Breasts

John Diakogeorgiou jdiakoge2584 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:45:03 EST 2015

Mustard is also a very good marinade. I will often use a comination of
olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, cumin, and whatever I feel like that
day. To this I will add one of yogurt, mustard, or soy sauce. Marinaid
for at least two hours or over night. Don't over cook. Overcooking is
your worst enemy. If you are not sure how to tell if meat is cooked,
invest in a talking thermometer.

On 11/23/15, Charles Rivard via Cookinginthedark