[CnD] Question about frozen boneless turkey breast

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Wed Nov 25 10:40:27 EST 2015

I would follow the directions on the bag.  Figure it this way:  If people
follow the cooking directions on packages, and they get ill or something,
the people of today's society will jump at the opportunity to sue the
manufacturer.  So, with that in mind, the manufacturers are going to be darn
sure that their directions will not result in a law suit.  It's a sorry
affair when someone gets burned by not using common sense when microwaving a
meat pie on high for 7 minutes or so, and then cutting into it immediately
after taking it out of the oven, and then sues the manufacturer for not
warning them that the contents may be hot.  The dumbing down of America,
also known as C Y A.  They put the stupid warning on the container to
prevent the law suits by dumb people.  So, especially since this is your
first attempt, I would follow those directions on the bag to! the! letter!
to insure good results.
you! really! are! finished!