[CnD] CHICKEN BROCCOLI CRESCENT ROLLS

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 28 11:05:34 EST 2015

CHICKEN BROCCOLI CRESCENT ROLLS
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 - 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes

1 canister of refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
8 pieces of thinly-sliced chicken breast
8 broccoli florets

Preheat your oven to 375F and cook broccoli until tender (I usually
microwave it for 3 minutes).

Unroll the crescent roll dough and arrange in a circle on baking
sheet, with the pointy edges pointing outward.

Sprinkle cheese along the base of the crescent rolls, then add a
slice of chicken and a broccoli floret.

Roll crescent roll back up and pinch the ends together to seal the
dough.

Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until light golden brown.

You can easily substitute different cheeses or turkey in this
crescent roll recipe

"Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light.
*Micah 7:8
~May Blessings be poured upon you!
-Sugar