[CnD] Question: spreading butter, jam, or cheese on a piece of bread

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 28 11:36:50 EST 2015

Hi I do the same, I make sure my butter is soft or at room temp. thn I slide the knife side to side(takes some practice),then up and down, with clean fingers I make sure it is not thick but usually you can tell by the knife.

I think we all need to find the technique that works for us.
sugar

‘Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.’
~Blessed, Sugar