[CnD] Question: spreading butter, jam, or cheese on a piece of bread

Susie Stageberg sstageberg2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 11:39:48 EST 2015

I'm not proud: if it's for me I use my fingers; if it's for somebody else, I get sighted assistance. We keep the butter softened too, which helps, but I still get a finger in there. Sometimes I have better luck if I lay the slice of bread in the palm of one hand and spread with the other; that way the palm of the hand can feel if I'm hitting all the spots. But sometimes that doesn't work too well either.

Susie