[CnD] Question: spreading butter, jam, or cheese on a piece of bread

Tom tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 02:26:07 EST 2015

Oh, interesting.  You use your fingers for spreading?
I have two questions.
What about peanut butter?
And, what if you wanted to do a sandwich and wanted both mayonnaise and mustard or something like that?  What are good ways to spread those things?
I find myself somewhat apprehensive when I'm with friends and they're all making their sandwiches or whatever.
Sometimes I eat my sandwiches or toast plain because I don't always know how to do this.