[CnD] Question: spreading butter, jam, or cheese on a piece of bread

Sandy sugar1991 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 1 05:23:10 EST 2015

Victoria,
If alone, and in a rush, I use my fingers, of course, thoroughly washing
hands first. I sometimes use those bottles where you squeeze out the mayo or
mustard, instead of getting it out of the jar with a knife. that works
better, and you can go all over the bread or roll and keep moving the jar,
and squeeze, and it comes out pretty neatly.

Fear is just excitement in need of an attitude adjustment!