[CnD] Gumdrop Bars Recipe

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 22:38:05 EST 2015

I have a question about the measurements in this recipe. When it comes to the water is it 1 tablespoon or teaspoon because how I hear it on my iPhone it sounds like one ton of water! LOL and the others I will say the same I feel silly asking this but please forgive me. Thank you in advance and as for the cinnamon is it 1 tablespoon or teaspoon, I know cinnamon goes a long way. As well

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone