[CnD] Stuffin Waffles?

Food Dude cookinginthedark at att.net
Fri Dec 4 09:08:10 EST 2015

     Howdy All,
did something a little off the wall yesterday evening.
I had some left over Apple Sausage Pecan Stuffing from Thanksgiving.
It was frozen in the freezer...
I thawed it out, added just a little water, just enough to get the
stuffing moist enough to stay stuck together when I squeezed it into a
ball about tennis ball size.
Then I plopped it onto my hot waffle iron, and closed the lid!
The result...a delicious waffle made of stuffing!
I served the waffles along with some chicken noodle soup I made!
Anyway, just a fun little idea with a different twist from my kitchen!
Keep on Cooking!
Dale Campbell
Cooking In The Dark Show